This basic course is the perfect way to help you understand how military industrial complexes worldwide could work together to avoid human extinction. You will not only understand key strategic ideas and technical concepts but possibly also help shape the direction of global collaborative power.
This intellectually intense course is divided into eight sections, each of which includes a non-doctrinaire explanatory video with helpful research hints by Dr. Martin A. Schwab.
The course is based on the premise that humans have always been vulnerable to natural forces from within, across and beyond Earth.
The 3×3 Global Drills™ process developed by Dr. Schwab is offered in a worksheet form so that you can prototype your own space-based extinction avoidance strategies.
You will advance through the eight sections by taking simple multiple-choice tests, designed to introduce basic topic-specific vocabulary with a bit of humor. Each test can be taken before (recommended) or after each nine-part strategy is developed.
- 08 Explanatory videos by Dr. Schwab
- 08 Documents
- 08 Tests (open book multiple-choice tests)
- 08 Assignments (nine-part strategy outlines for individual use based on the 3×3 Global Drills™ process)
- Well-structured study material
- Move ahead in the eight sections at your own pace
- 3x3 Global Drills™ worksheet
1) Global Research into Gamma-ray Burst Countermeasures
2) Global Collaboration against Hazardous Asteroids and Comets
3) Humans to Mars in Context of Interplanetary Climate Change
4) Humans to Mars in Context of Super Volcanoes on Earth
5) Space Solar Power for Desalination vs. Freshwater Scarcity
6) International Space Station Biotech Research vs. Pandemics
7) Space Solar Power for Abundance vs. Scarcity Economics
8) Co-exploration of Space by Militaries vs. Earth Nuclear War
Language of instruction: English